Wednesday, March 07, 2007

ALL APOLOGIES...

APOLOGIES...

i dnt have nethn 2 hide nemore...
i tried painting my face...
i tried tht scented powder...
i tried lookin away from the mirror...
i even tried hurling tht single
piece of stone from my soul..
it didnt break...not even a single scratch
mirrors have always been strong in my life...

i owe u a little more than my little life...

APOLOGIES for foolishly tryin 2 ignore your fierce stare...
APOLOGIES for tryin 2 distort the face looking back at me for selfish reasons...

ESTELLA is sick...

burn me all u can
hate me all i deserve
hurt me till u tire your speech
kill me till im scared of takin a rebirth...

u deserve 2...
u ALL deserve 2...

i have been a hurtful megalomaniac in search of somthn tht does not exist ...
should not exist as long as the mirror is breathing...
i started somthn tht i didnt have the right sense 2 end,coz of the simple fact tht it shdnt have been started in the first place...

so

burn me all u can
hate me all i deserve
hurt me till u tire your speech

but when ur busy slaughtering my maligned soul...
plz remember to overlook my ESTELLA...

SHE IS SICK...

L.O.V.E.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r hurt r u? good...