Friday, October 12, 2007



FOR RIZWANUR REHMAN
... an individual who died for a belief


My candle is burning bright
everynight it burns a little more
a little fast
with a little light

My candle is burning bright
There are masks around too
with camera craving smiles
and eyes polished white
Things said and done
for the shutterbugs plight

But my candle is burning bright
on the fire in your heart
through the tear in your eyes
I see my world
where love never dies
where a candle can wipe
cloud filled skies

A candle
My candle which is still burning bright
against the wind
against the tide
against your law
behind which you hide
fighting the fight

and lighting the night
Is my candle
that is burning bright...

2 comments:

Avon *Colourless* said...

A reason to live for.

Thousands to die for.

Later..

Astraeus said...

beautiful
:)

can i cry my heart out tonight baby.. the world is just too full of hatred