Monday, July 17, 2006

ALONG THE LANES OF BROKEN FAITH



ALONG THE LANES OF BROKEN FAITH
I start my walk
Promenading the boulevard
Of broken dreams
Shadowed by blossoms of infidelity
The untraversed transit
Lined with memoirs
Of the apologetic past
And the uncertain future
I start my walk
Along the same old lane
Unafraid of the broken faith
Encrypted with your bane
The same old marks
The same old signs
The same old turns
The same old lines
And I start my walk
With a laminated trust
And a sceptic belief
Digging,crawling,limping
Towards the illuminated sphere
Of my crimson fear
As the road comes to a halt
The end draws near
I stare into the shining night
It all becomes so clear
But the darkness is breathing still
My mind is in a queer
I try to shake it off
Wash it with a tear
the indelible stain
that I will have to bear

And I continue with my walk
till the end of the day
and the dawn of the night
clutching my heart tight
walkin past the brothels
of lusty naked fright
into the arms of the YIN
and the graveyard of the light
hoping its not too late
Along the lanes
Of my broken FAITH......

No comments: