Monday, July 17, 2006


MY RECALCITRANT WORLD





Now hear me out
Stop your blather
And let me scream, let me shout
Today I shine and I refuse to whine
You claim its yours
but my world is mine

Today I recant …all that you had preached
My soul is free now
Your lies have been breached
So today I stand
With my head held high
Today I laugh, today I sigh
I refuse your lead, I refuse your sight
I break your laws, With all my right
I would learn to fly, I would learn to drown
I would rule my reign
I reject your crown
Your laws are fake, which I forsake
All that you you can give and all that you can take
I shun the light and trust the snake
I don’t want the peace
I would live like the rake
The rules made by you
Which today I break……..

Call me a rebel
A blasphemous child
But you cant stop me now
My blood is running wild
I am not sober
I don’t want to be mild
I am the outcast
And righteously exiled


But I will find my way
The road that is mine
I don’t need your bread
I don’t need your wine
I would take my lead
And not stand in the line
You cant rule my world
Cause my world is mine....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fits you perfectly...
still ur favourite?