Wednesday, July 19, 2006

TO WRITE ABOUT LOVE

I have been burdened to write about love
Those dreams of eternity
That heart with the dove
The blushing redness of that first stare
With clasped hands waiting to go nowhere
Blathering about the blue skies
how I saw it in her eyes
The black night and the soft rain
and how it reminded me of her mane
Those soft whispers of stupidity
In the perfectly empty room
Spoke more than a million words
was the silence that loomed......

It shatters mountains, they claim
Changes the course of a river
Lovers can roam naked in snow
And the sun can make them shiver
It can change the world, they say
And I cannot agree more
It did change the world for me
Opened that closed door
And then you came in
as if the ocean kissed the shore
The shinning sun made me smile
and I could feel the flame in my core
And I loved, and I cried
Never thought there would be more
Was it just a paper with your name??
Or was it my heart that you tore??


It happens only once, they warn
and I cannot hear anymore
Is it true?? I question myself
But only silence answers my roar
Deafening silence answers my roar.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoever motivated u to write this one... sure knew what would happen