Monday, October 09, 2006


CRUSADING THOUGHTS

Profound profanities
are playing hide and seek
mind ravaged by a civil war
is bloody ,tired and weak
Flashes of the shady past
fly by me like blazing spears
And i dodge and i live
Sail the ocean of my tears
The sun has strayed
the moon is lost
the stars are painted red
The summary of my so long life
is a never ending wait
And now i stand and look around
My walls are closing in
The stone of guilt is pulling me down
A war i just can't win
But fight i must ,and fight i will
though HE is on the kill
the disarray of my mind is growing still
Is this love i can't feel??
OR is it hate,is it loathe??
and i ask ,is it both??
What i have, what i want??
Do i have to bear the brunt??
Do i have to fake a smile??
Do i have to walk the mile??
Do i have to have a broken heart
a shattered soul,a muddled mind??
What is it that i pine??
Did you have to be so blind??
Crusading thoughts
are ripping my mind
Should i smile or should i whine??
The darkness inside is like a cyme
it has no words,it does not rhyme
The facade of light,is just a mime
So buy me a pain,buy me some dreams
buy me some air,buy me some whims
buy me the flame,buy me the rime
My insolvence has reached its prime
Cause i am lost....
LOST in TIME......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brilliant!!!

the pix and the writing go really well together... and the latest ones are very very good...

well done sweetie... i love them