Thursday, August 02, 2007


im surprising myself....and scaring too
im writting too much...all of which is absolutely abstract...
and TOO much is not good.
my lines have stopped rhyming for some months now.i was worried but not anymore.
the fear of being an outcast has fortunately stopped scaring me.
but the crocodiles havnt.neither have those hammerhead and great whites.

i have been sketching a lot too...mostly cathartic...
its new to me coz i have never NEVER used drawing/painting/sketching as my cathartic medium.
i have been drawing lotsa angels - sensuous,voluptous,broken,dejected,rejected,tempting,sad,morose,vindictive,evil,traumatised,LOST.

Wht i would like ....NO....LOVE to do now is boxing or freetsyle running.
but i cant.
but i WILL ...somday.

few days back directed by an impulse at 3oclock in d night i happened to look up [NO ,i didnt see the ceiling fan,i was outside ]
through the leaves of my personal coconut tree [i saw it from the day it was planted] i saw the sky.
DARK,BLUE,LIMITLESS,DEEP,SENSUOUS,TEMPTING,INVITING,SEDUCTIVE
juz like my angels.
and the starz ,like jewels on the crown of a rogue princess destined to be the gypsy queen somday,somtime.
and then it DAWNED on me...i juz cudnt remember the last time i had looked up to see my sky...i forced myself to think ...but hell...i just cdnt remember.
how could i have been so busy ,how could anyone be so busy ???

the sky is beautiful ,u know.
it needs some appreciation...some clean honest attention.
its beautiful.

1 comment: